Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome to our blog

I want to welcome everyone to our blog. I say "our" because I will be featuring the children's work and information about our class. My wish is for you to visit often and share this blog with your family and friends. If you take any pictures of our class, I hope you will share them with me, so that I can post them.
Thank you to all the parents and children who attended Open House. Hopefully, you learned some new things about our class. Everyone was so friendly and kind while I went on and on. I am excited to have all of your children in my class and I look forward to a wonderful year!

No comments:

Getting to know your teacher.

Hi! My name is Cindy Nehrbass and I am a Kindergarten teacher at Abess Park. I was born in Miami, Florida and moved to Jacksonville twenty-five years ago. I started my teaching career in Miami and continued teaching when I moved to Duval County. Teaching is the most joyful job. The children come to me so ready to learn and they leave as confident students able to tackle any learning situation. During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. My husband Gary and I have two adult sons, Andy and Jimmy. When I am at home you can find me reading, cooking, playing Wii, or going to the beach. I love to travel too. We are huge New York Yankee Fans. Go Yankees! Contact Information: nehrbassc@duvalschools.org (904) 220-1260